Editor choice

7 Best Pajamas For Women: The Cutest & Coziest


Approximately 14% of women sleep naked. That means the remaining 86% of you need pajamas to wear when bedtime rolls around.

Or maybe you’re perfectly content sleeping in the flannel pajamas you’ve worn since high school, but you need something comfy for days when you binge-watch your favorite series. Perhaps you’re shopping for your significant other and want to surprise her with something sexy.

Regardless of why you’re here, we’re sure you’ll find at least one thing you like on our list of the best pajamas for women.

Here’s the deal:

Maybe you’ve got plenty of yoga pants and hoodies for Netflix binges, but have trouble getting comfortable at bedtime. Check out the lightweight cotton pajamas and smooth silk jammies that made our list. They’ll help you drift off to dreamland for the expert-recommended 7 to 9 hours of shut eye.

Here’s the best part:

Our list isn’t just some generic collection that you may or may not like. We’ve spent thousands of hours reading reviews, trying on pajamas, and talking to women just like you to figure out which pajamas rock. The best pajamas for women are listed below, and we’re confident you’ll find something perfect for you. 

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Enable registration in settings - general